Henry Robinson Hall
Henry Robinson Hall (1859–1927) was a Victorian and Edwardian landscape painter in oils and watercolours noted for his Highland cattle.
Hall was born to Eliza Robinson in the City of York in 1859 and died on 31 May 1927 at Barrow-in-Furness.  He lived in the City of York, Elswick, Blackpool, Woodland, Coniston and Barrow-in-Furness,  and married Mary Annie née Bleasdale. He is buried in the yard of St. Andrews parish church at Coniston. 
Hall's known works include:
- A Cattle Raid in the Highlands (1890). 
- The Dying Stag (1896).
- River Wyre Nr Poulton-le-Fylde (1897).
- Evening Glow (1902) 
- The Home of the Golden Eagle (nd). 
- Drover with Cows by Lake Buttermere Evening (nd). 
- Highland Cattle Loch Lomond (nd).
- Highland Cattle, Isle of Skye (nd). 
- Highland Cattle above Loch Maree (nd). 
- The Young Falconer (nd). 
- Highland Cattle (nd). 
- Denizen of the Highlands (nd). 
- The Ghyll, Coniston, Cumbria (nd). 
- Coniston Lake from Lake Bank (nd). 
- In Memory of Henry Robinson Hall ..., Monumental Inscription, St Andrews Churchyard, Coniston (Cumbria) 1927.
- Census Returns of England and Wales for 1861-1921, The National Archives, Kew (Surrey) 1861-1921.
- The Royal Academy of Arts: A Complete Dictionary of Contributors and Their Work from its Foundation in 1769 to 1904 - Volume 3 Eadie to Harraden by Algernon Graves, Henry Graves and George Bell, London 1905, page 356a.
- Paintings authenticated by HR Hall, BDB17/SP3/61, Cumbria County Record Office, Barrow-in-Furness, 1910.
- A Cattle Raid in the Highlands Lot78 - Henry R. Hall Painting sold by Brunk Auctions, Asheville NC, 6 September 2006.
- The Home of the Golden Eagle Lot 344 - H R Hall sold by Halls Fine Arts, Shrewsbury Shropshire, 8 November 2006.
- Drover with Cows by Lake Buttermere Evening uploaded to Wikigallery.org. Accessed 21 January 2010.
- Highland Cattle, Isle of Skye for sale by Meibohm Fine Arts, East Aurora, New York, USA. Accessed 19 July 2014.
- Highland Cattle above Loch Maree in Rossendale Museum, Rossendale, Lancashire, England BB46RE. Accessed 17 July 2012.
- The Young Falconer in Abbot Hall Art Gallery, Kendal, Cumbria, England LA95AL. Accessed 17 July 2012.
- Highland Cattle in Gallary Oldham, Oldham England OL11AL. Accessed 17 July 2012.
- Denizen of the Highlands Gallary Oldham, Oldham England OL11AL. Accessed 17 July 2012.
- The Ghyll, Coniston, Cumbria in Atkinson Art Gallery Collection, c/- Sefton Council, Southport England PR81DA. Accessed 17 July 2012.
- Coniston Lake from Lake Bank in The Dock Museum, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria England LA142PW. Accessed 17 July 2012.