Henry Thynne, 3rd Marquess of Bath
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
Henry Frederick Thynne, 3rd Marquess of Bath (24 May 1797 – 24 June 1837), styled Lord Henry Thynne until January 1837 and Viscount Weymouth between January and March 1837, was a British naval commander and politician.
Thynne was the second son of Thomas Thynne, 2nd Marquess of Bath.
Military and political careers
Lord Bath married the Honourable Harriet Baring, daughter of Alexander Baring, 1st Baron Ashburton, on 10 April 1830. They had four children:
- Lady Louisa Isabella Harriet Thynne (d. 1919), married General Robert Feilding, son of William Feilding, 7th Earl of Denbigh and had issue.
- Lady Alice Thynne (d. 1847)
- John Alexander Thynne, 4th Marquess of Bath (1831–1896)
- Lord Henry Frederick Thynne (1832–1904), married Lady Ulrica Seymour, daughter of Edward Seymour, 12th Duke of Somerset and had issue.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by Henry Thynne, 3rd Marquess of Bath
|Peerage of Great Britain|
|Marquess of Bath
|This biography of a noble of the peerage of Great Britain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a viscount or viscountess in the Peerage of England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|