Henry VIII (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Henry VIII normally refers to Henry VIII of England (reigned 1509–1547).
It may also refer to:
- Henry VIII, Count of Waldeck-Wildungen from List of state leaders in 1499
- Henry VIII, Duke of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel from List of state leaders in 1499
- Henry VIII, Duke of Silesia (d. 1423) from List of nicknames of European royalty and nobility: H
- Henry VIII of Brunswick from List of nicknames of European royalty and nobility: H
- Henry VIII of Henneberg from Anne of Austria, Margravine of Brandenburg
- Henry VIII of Henneberg-Schleusingen from Frederick II, Elector of Saxony
- Henry VIII of Silesia from List of nicknames of European royalty and nobility: H
- Henry VIII, Duke of Bavaria, better known as Henry IV, Holy Roman Emperor (1050–1106)
- Henry VIII (play), play by Shakespeare
- Henry VIII (opera), an opera by Camille Saint-Saëns
- Henry VIII (TV serial), a 2003 ITV drama
- King Henry VIII School, Coventry, England
- King Henry VIII Grammar School, Abergavenny, Wales
- King Henry VIII Grammar School, Warwick, Warwick, England
- "I'm Henery the Eighth, I Am", song made popular by music hall singer Harry Champion and later Herman's Hermits
- Henry VIII the Sparrow (c. 1357 – 14 March 1397)
- Henryk VIII with a Scar (1343/45 – 1399)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.