From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Henryk Glücklich (22 January 1945 – 23 September 2014) was an international motorcycle speedway rider who appeared in the Speedway World Championship finals three times, finishing fifth in 1970. He also rode in five World Team Cup finals.
World Final appearances
- 1969 - London, Wembley Stadium - 12th - 5pts
- 1970 - Wroclaw, Olympic Stadium - 5th - 9pts
- 1975 - London, Wembley Stadium - 16th - 0pts
- Oakes, Peter; Mauger, Ivan OBE, MBE (1976). Who's Who of World Speedway. Studio Publications (Ipswich) Ltd. ISBN 0-904584-04-6.
- "Henryk Glücklich nie żyje" (in Polish). Express Bydgoski. Retrieved 23 September 2014.
- Bamford, R. & Shailes, G. (2002). A History of the World Speedway Championship. Stroud: Tempus Publishing. ISBN 0-7524-2402-5
|This biographical article relating to Polish speedway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|