From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- James Henty (1800–1882), founded James Henty and Company, merchants
- William Henty (1808–1881), solicitor, member of the Tasmanian Legislative Council for Tamar, and colonial secretary in the Weston cabinet
- Edward Henty (1810–1878), pioneer, first permanent settler in Victoria, Australia
- Francis Henty (1815–1889)
- Stephen George Henty (1811–1872), member of the legislative council of Victoria, 1856–1870
- Stephen Adolphe Wurm, Peter Mühlhäusler, Darrell T. Tyron, Atlas of Languages of Intercultural Communication in the Pacific (1996), p. 59.