From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Ligament: Hepatoduodenal ligament|
Ligament with its contents partially exposed
Running inside it are the following:
Collectively, these structures are known as the portal triad.
Manual compression of the hepatoduodenal ligament during surgery is known as the Pringle Maneuver.
- Anatomy figure: 38:02-06 at Human Anatomy Online, SUNY Downstate Medical Center - "Contents of the hepatoduodenal ligament."
- Anatomy figure: 37:04-03 at Human Anatomy Online, SUNY Downstate Medical Center - "The stomach and lesser omentum."
- Anatomy image:7830 at the SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- abdominalcavity at The Anatomy Lesson by Wesley Norman (Georgetown University)
- Peritoneal Cavity Development - Page 6 of 14 anatomy module at med.umich.edu
|This ligament-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|