From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hepburn may refer to:
- Hepburn romanization, a system for the Romanization of Japanese
- Shire of Hepburn, a local government area in Victoria
- Hepburn Springs, Victoria, a resort town in Victoria
- Hepburn, Saskatchewan, a small farming and college community
- United States
- Hepburn, Iowa, a city in Page County
- Hepburn, Ohio, an unincorporated community in Hardin County
- Hepburn Township, Pennsylvania, in Lycoming County
- Hepburn (band), a British pop rock band
- Hepburn Act of 1906, giving the US Interstate Commerce Commission the power to set railroad rates
- Hepburn Avenue, a road in Perth, Western Australia
- Hepburn Block, an office building in Toronto, Ontario
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hepburn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.