From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Heracles or Herakles is the Greek mythic hero and son of the god Zeus.
Heracles may also refer to:
- Hercules, the Roman mythological analogue to the Greek Heracles.
- 5143 Heracles, an asteroid
- Heracles of Macedon, a reputed son of Alexander the Great
Film and television
- Bongo Heracles from X Bomber, also known as Barry Hercules in the UK dubbed version, Star Fleet
- Herakles (film), a 1962 film by Werner Herzog
- Hercules (1997 film) an American animated musical film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation
- Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
Video / Board / Card games
- Glory of Heracles (series), a Japanese role-playing video game series
- Heracles Chariot Racing, a video game for PlayStation 2 and WiiWare by Neko Entertainment
- Heracles Papyrus, an ancient Greek manuscript
- Herakles (Euripides), also known as Heracles Mad, a Greek tragedy by Euripides
- Herakles (Wedekind), a play by Frank Wedekind
- Herakles (pusher), a Finnish pusher tug that foundered in 2004.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.