From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (April 2012)|
- Heraion of Samos, the most important of the sanctuaries dedicated to Hera;
- Heraion of Argos, near Nafplion in Argolis;
- Heraion of Perachora (Hera Akraia and Hera Limenia), near Corinth;
- Temple of Hera (Olympia);
- Heraion of Lucania, in Magna Graecia;
- Heraion of Paestum;
- Heraion of Selinunte.
Heraion is also the name of the sea-side village near the temple dedicated to Hera in Samos.