|Look up herb or Herb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In general usage a/an herb is any plant used for flavoring or medicine. In botanical usage (but not in the United Kingdom), a/an herb is a herbaceous plant, a plant that does not produce persistent above-ground woody tissue.
Herb may also refer to:
- A slang term for Marijuana
- Herb (given name), a personal name
- Herb (surname), a family name
- Herb (film), a Korean movie
- A character in the manga series Ranma ½
- In Polish heraldry, the word "herb" means a coat of arms, or a "heraldic family" of clans which all use the same coat of arms
Herbs may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Herb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.