From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||December 19, 1919|
|Died||June 30, 2010|
|Residence||Germany / Swiss|
Herbert Hoffmann (December 19, 1919 – June 30, 2010) was a tattoo artist and a photographer. His photographs of tattooed people across Germany resulted in a book and a documentary film and were displayed at the Gebr. Lehmann Gallery.
- Herbert Hoffmann: Bilderbuchmenschen / Living Picture Books, 2002, German / English. Edited by Oliver Ruts & Andrea Schuler. Size: 24 x 32,5 cm; 280 pages, 350+ photos.Hardcover Published by Memoria Pulp.
- Chinese character tattoos
- Five Dots Tattoo
- Foreign body reaction
- Legal status of tattooing in the United States
- List of tattoo artists
- Marquesan tattoo
- SS blood group tattoo
- Tattoo convention
- Tear tattoo
- Three Dots Tattoo
- UV tattoo
- Body suit (tattoo)
- Feige, Marcel, Das Tattoo-und Piercing Lexikon, ISBN 3-89602-209-1, S. 152, german
- "Event: Herbert Hoffmann - St. Pauli Souvenirs - 19 Mar - 04 Apr". Retrieved 25 January 2014.
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This body modification article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|