From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up herd cats in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Herding cats may refer to:
- An idiomatic saying that refers to an attempt to control or organize a class of entities which are uncontrollable or chaotic. Implies a task that is extremely difficult or impossible to do, primarily due to chaotic factors.
- Herding Cats, A Life in Politics, a book written by Senator Trent Lott
- Herding Cats (album) (1999), the second album by the band Gaelic Storm
- Herding Cats, a commercial from Electronic Data Systems
- Herding Cats, a play by Lucinda Coxon
- Herding Cats, a book by Graeme Davies, metallurgist and university administrator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.