From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up heretic (disambiguation) in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A heretic is a person who commits heresy.
- Heretic, an autobiography of Peter Cameron
- Heretic (novel), the third volume in The Grail Quest series by Bernard Cornwell
- Heretics is a title by G. K. Chesterton
- Heretic (Morbid Angel album), 2003
- Heretic (Naked City album), 1991
- Heretic (band)
- Heretic (ballet), a ballet by Martha Graham
- "Heretic" is a song from the band Soundgarden, which is featured on the 1990 film Pump Up the Volume soundtrack
Heretic may also refer to:
- Heretic (video game), a 1994 game by Raven Software
- Heretic II, a 1998 sequel to the aforementioned game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heretic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.