Heritage objects (South Africa)
Heritage objects in South Africa are objects or collections formally declared as such by the South African Heritage Resource Agency in order to control their export. Declaration does not restrict the sale or ownership of the objects.
With the comining into effect of the National Heritage Resources Act on 1 April 2000, all moveable objects previously declared as national monuments became heritage objects.
Heritage Objects at Provincial Level
- National heritage sites (South Africa)
- Provincial heritage site (South Africa)
- South African Heritage Resources Agency
- Amafa aKwaZulu-Natali
- National Monuments Council (South Africa and Namibia)
- Website of the South African Heritage Resource Agency
- Website of Amafa aKwaZulu-Natali
- Searchable database of protected sites, objects and shipwrecks
- Section 32, National Heritage Resources Act, Act 25 of 1999, Government Notice 506, Republic of South Africa Government Gazette, Vol. 406, No 19974, Cape Town, 28 April 1999
- Section 58(11)(f), National Heritage Resources Act, Act 25 of 1999, Government Notice 506, Republic of South Africa Government Gazette, Vol. 406, No 19974, Cape Town, 28 April 1999
- Section 43 & 44,KwaZulu-Natal Heritage Act, Act No.4 of 2008, KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Gazette 225 of 12 February, 2009
|This article about an organisation in South Africa is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|