From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hermaphroditus, a character in Greek mythology; origin of the word hermaphrodite
- The Hermaphrodite, a novel by Julia Ward Howe
- Hermaphroditic connector, gender of connectors and fasteners
- Hermaphrodite brig, a type of sailing ship
- Hermaphrodite (botany), an individual plant that has only bisexual reproductive units, or a plant population comprising plants whose flowers have both male and female parts
- Hermaphrodite caliper, a type of caliper used to measure the distance between two opposite sides of an object
- Hermaphrodite (Nadar), a series of photographs of an intersex person taken by 19th-century French photographer Nadar
- Bovine hermaphrodite, an infertile female mammal which has masculinized behavior and non-functioning ovaries
- Journal of a Sad Hermaphrodite, a book by Michael de Larrabeiti
- True hermaphrodite, a medical term for an intersex condition in which an individual is born with ovarian and testicular tissue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hermaphrodite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.