From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hermione may refer to:
- Hermione (given name), a female given name
- Hermione (mythology), only daughter of Menelaus and Helen in Greek mythology and original bearer of the name
- Hermione Gingold, actress
- Hermione Granger, a main character in the Harry Potter novels and films
- HMS Hermione, four ships of the Royal Navy, the crew of the first of which mutinied, killing the captain and most of the officers before handing the ship over to the enemy.
- French ship Hermione, twelve ships of the French Navy
- French frigate Hermione (1779), a French frigate that carried La Fayette to join the American fight for independence in 1780
- USS Hawk (IX-14), formerly called Hermione
- 121 Hermione, an asteroid
- Cadmus et Hermione, an opera by Jean-Baptiste Lully
- Ermioni, a resort town in Greece originally called Hermione
- HERmione, a novel
- Hermiones, The Irminones, a group of early Germanic tribes
- Hermione (Tallulah, Louisiana), a Greek Revival building built in 1855 in Tallulah, Louisiana
- Hotspot Ecosystem Research and Man's Impact On European Seas (HERMIONE), an EU-funded deep-sea research project
- Letter to Hermione, a song from the album Space Oddity by David Bowie
- Sony Ericsson P990, a mobile phone codenamed Hermione
- A character in Shakespeare's The Winter's Tale
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hermione.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.