From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hernani may refer to:
- Hernani (drama), a Romantic drama by Victor Hugo
- Hernani, Eastern Samar, a municipality in Eastern Samar, Philippines
- Hernani, Gipuzkoa, a town in Gipuzkoa, Basque Autonomous Community, Spain
- Hernani, New South Wales, a village in Fitzroy County
- Ernani, a Romantic opera by Giuseppe Verdi, based on Hugo's play
- Hernani CRE,Hernani Club Rugby Elkartea is a Spanish rugby union club
People with the name
- Hernâni José da Rosa (born 1984), Brazilian association football player
- Hernâni Ferreira da Silva (1931-2001), Portuguese association football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.