From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up herring in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A herring is a type of fish. It may also refer to:
- Herring Gull, several species of gull
- Operation Herring, a WWII combat air drop
- USS Herring (SS-233), a WWII era submarine
- HMS Herring (1804), a Royal Navy schooner
- Albert Herring, a chamber opera by Benjamin Britten
- Herring Motor Car Company Building, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Polk County, Iowa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Herring.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.