From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hers can refer to:
- the possessive pronoun version of she
- two rivers in southern France:
- Henri G. Hers, a Belgian scientist
- The Georgian name for the indigenous people of Hereti, more commonly called Èrs
HERS can refer to:
- Various energy rating systems:
- Hertwig's epithelial root sheath
- the Heart and Estrogen/progestin Replacement Study, a clinical study (published in 1998 by S. Hulley, D. Grady, T. Bush et al. in JAMA, 280:605-613) about the secondary prevention, with conjugated equine estrogens and medroxyprogesterone acetate, of documented ischemic cardiomyopathy in women
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.