From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are several impact craters named Herschel in the solar system, although the best known is the huge crater on Saturn's moon Mimas. Most are named after the eighteenth century astronomer William Herschel.
- Herschel (lunar crater), on the Moon
- Herschel (Martian crater), on Mars
- Herschel (Mimantean crater), on Mimas
- J. Herschel (crater) - a lunar crater named after John Herschel
- C. Herschel (crater) - a lunar crater named after Caroline Herschel
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.