Hershey's Drops are circular-shaped chocolate candies produced by The Hershey Company, launched on December 1, 2010. There are two variants available: Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops and Hershey's Cookies and Cream Drops. It sometimes refers to "A lot of Hershey's Happiness in a little drop" as the slogan. The Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops is based on the Hershey bar. They lack the hard candy shell found on M&M's and similar candies. They originated in the United States and are sold in the United States and Canada. Bags of Hershey's Drops have reclosable zippers to keep the flavor in to prevent the candy from becoming stale.
- "Free Hershey's Drops before they hit stores in December". April Sims. 2010-11-18. Retrieved 2012-02-27.
- Walker, Tracie (2010-04-18). "Hershey's Drops New Chocolate Candy Really Delivers". Yahoo! Voices. Retrieved 2012-02-27.
- Hershey's Drops. Candy Blog
- Official website
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Drops on Google Products
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops on Google Products