|Establishment||1943 (first recorded match)|
|Domestic team information|
|As of 6 September 2010
Source: Ground profile
In 1956, Kent played Essex in the grounds first first-class match. From 1956 to 1990, the ground held 33 first-class matches, the last of which saw Kent play Leicestershire in the 1990 County Championship.
The ground has also held List-A matches. The first List-A match saw Kent played Essex in the 1978 Benson and Hedges Cup. The ground held its second and final List-A match in a repeat of the previous fixture in 1981.
The Kent Second XI first used the ground in 1947 when they played Norfolk in the Minor Counties Championship. The Kent Second XI have used the ground in a total of 37 matches in both the Minor Counties Championship and the Second XI Championship.
In local domestic cricket, the ground is the home venue of Dartford Cricket Club who play in the Kent Cricket League. The cricket club is one of the oldest in the world, having been formed in 1727. Hesketh Park is next to Dartford Brent, which was the original home of the cricket club.
- Other matches played on Hesketh Park
- First-Class Matches played on Hesketh Park
- List-A Matches played on Hesketh Park
- Minor Counties Championship Matches played on Hesketh Park
- Second XI Championship Matches played on Hesketh Park
- Women's One-Day International Matches played on Hesketh Park
- Dartford Cricket Club