From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Hessian is an inhabitant of the German state of Hesse
Hessian may also refer to:
|Look up hessian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Hessian (soldiers), eighteenth-century German regiments in service with the British Empire
- Hessian (boot), a style of boot
- Hessian (cloth), coarse woven material
- Hessian (web service protocol)
- Hessian dialects, West Central German group of dialects
- Hessian fly or barley midge, a species of fly
- Hessian matrix, in mathematics, is a matrix of second partial derivatives
- Hessian pair or Hessian duad in mathematics
- Hessian line
- Hessian point
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.