Alliman Administration Center
|Religious affiliation||Mennonite Church USA|
|Location||Hesston, Kansas, USA
Hesston College, a two-year college founded in 1909, is located in Hesston, Kansas, United States, 35 miles (56 km) north of Wichita. The college has an enrollment of about 450 students who typically come from about 30 states and 30 other countries. It has a faculty-student ratio of 1:14.
Statement of mission 
Hesston College, the two-year college of the Mennonite Church USA, educates and nurtures each student within Christ-centered community, integrating thought, life, and faith for service to others in the church and the world.
Academic programs 
As a two-year college, Hesston's educational program is designed to meet a variety of student needs. Curricula are available for students interested in the first two years of a liberal arts program, various pre-professional programs, and other fields of study requiring four-year degrees.
- Agricultural Sciences
- Bible and Ministry
- Child and Family Studies
- Communication Arts
- Computer Science
- Disaster Management
- Education - Elementary and Early Childhood
- Education - Secondary
- English and Literature
- Health and Medical Occupations
- Horticulture - Public Gardening
- Horticulture - Science
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies
- Physical Education
- Social Work and Sociology
- Theatre Arts
- Youth Ministry
In addition, the following Associate of Applied Arts and Sciences non-transfer degrees are available:
- Computer Information Technology
- Early Childhood Education
- Pastoral Ministries
Educational facilities 
The main 50 acres (20 ha) Hesston campus consists of 12 buildings, including two residential dormitories, an administration building, library, a number of academic buildings, and two gymnasiums. It also has a baseball diamond, soccer field, two racketball courts, a weight room, and four tennis courts.
The Nursing program, in addition to facilities on the main campus, has affiliations with local hospitals, including Newton Medical Center and Prairie View Mental Health Center in Newton, Schowalter Villa in Hesston, and Via Christi--St. Francis Campus, Via Christi--St. Joseph Campus, and Columbia Wesley Medical Center in Wichita.
- As of June 30, 2009. "U.S. and Canadian Institutions Listed by Fiscal Year 2009 Endowment Market Value and Percentage Change in Endowment Market Value from FY 2008 to FY 2009" (PDF). 2009 NACUBO-Commonfund Study of Endowments. National Association of College and University Business Officers. Retrieved February 2, 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Hesston College|
- Hesston College, official website
- Hesston College (Hesston, Kansas, USA) at Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online