From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up het in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Het or HET can refer to:
- Hall Effect Thruster, an electric propulsion device for space applications
- Heavy Equipment Transporter, a military vehicle
- Historical Enquiries Team, set up to review unsolved murders during the Northern Ireland Troubles
- Hobby-Eberly Telescope at The University of Texas McDonald Observatory
- Holocaust Educational Trust, a UK charity
- Human Enhancement Technologies
- Hoofdklasse Eerste Klasse Tweede Klasse a Dutch covenant founded in 1946 dedicated to the interest of the top amateur football leagues in the Netherlands.
- IATA airport code for Hohhot Baita International Airport
- Ticker symbol on the NYSE for Harrah's Entertainment
- In social sciences
- A heterosexual person (American English slang)
- The Het people, an indigenous people, living in the Pampas area of Argentina, or their language
- Heth, the eighth letter of many Semitic alphabet
- Short for Heterozygote
- In chemistry
- Short for Hexaethyl tetraphosphate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Het.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.