From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up heuristic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A heuristic is a method for solving a problem.
Heuristic may also refer to:
- Heuristic (engineering), an experience-based method reducing use of calculations
- Heuristic algorithm, a computer program for making a determination
- Heuristics in judgment and decision making discovered by research in psychology and behavioural economics
- Heuristic argument, a non-rigorous argument that relies on an analogy or intuition
- Heuristic function, a ranking method used with search algorithms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.