From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A hexagram is a star made of two superimposed equilateral triangles.
Hexagram may also refer to:
- Hexagram (currency), a large silver coin of the Byzantine Empire
- Hexagram (I Ching), the sets of 6 solid or broken lines used in the I Ching
- "Hexagram" (song), a song by the Deftones
- Star of David, a Jewish symbol
- Shatkona, a symbol used in Hindu yantra
- A (pre-printed or hand stamped) symbol used by the Dead Letter Office on an envelope to indicate valuable contents
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.