From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hexapod (disambiguation))
Hexapod (from the Greek hexapoda meaning "six-footed"), may refer to:
- Subphylum Hexapoda, a group of arthropods including the insects
- Hexapod (robotics), six-legged or -armed robots
- Stewart platform, a machine platform supported by six struts, used in robotics
- Hexapod-Telescope, a telescope mounted on a stewart platform chassis frame
- Hexapod-Ilizarov,(medicine): an external fixator used in orthopaedics to correct bone and joint deformities, malunions and non-unions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.