Hey Hey (Swami song)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hey Hey)
This article is about the Swami song. For other songs with the same title, see Hey (disambiguation). For the television series, see Hey Hey It's Saturday. For the village in Iran, see Hey Hey, Iran.
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (March 2010)|
|Single by Swami|
|from the album Equalize|
|Genre||Pop, Hip hop, Bhangra|
The music video premiered in October 2007 on YouTube.
"Hey Hey" is also the title of the fourth track on Superchick's 2008 album, Rock What You Got.
Alternate Versions & Remixes
- "Hey Hey" (English Version)
- This mix removed Romesh Chohan's vocals and they were replaced with English lyrics by South African R'n'B singer Ishmael.
- "Hey Hey" (Video Version)
- The mix of the song used in the music video contained the same Punjabi lyrics as the album version but sung by Swami vocalist Sups.
- "Hey Hey" (Tigerstyle Remix)
- A remix of the song by Scottish bhangra DJ's Tigerstyle.