|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011)|
The band have released three studio albums and numerous singles. They were the subject of a Channel 4 music documentary broadcast in August 2006. Hey Negrita have been on four tours to the United States, and supported Alabama 3 on a UK acoustic tour, as well as a 2006 tour of UK prisons in support of RAPt (Rehabilitation for Addicted Prisoners Trust).
Hey Negrita have appeared at numerous music festivals around the world, including SXSW in Austin, Texas, Bergen Fest in Norway, Canadian Music Week in Canada and Glastonbury in the UK. The band also featured in the award-winning music documentary We Dreamed America in 2008.
- Felix Bechtolsheimer — lead vocals, rhythm guitar
- Matthew Ord — Guitars, vocals
- Will Greener — harmonica, vocals
- Paul Sandy — double bass
- Neil Findlay drums, percussion
- Paul Tkachenko — piano, vocals, accordion, mandolin (also banjo, and brass on recordings)
- We Are Catfish (2005)
- The Buzz Above (2006)
- You Can Kick (2008)
- Burn The Whole Place Down: A Real Live Acoustic Smokeout (2009)
|This article on a United Kingdom band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|