High five (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hi-5)
High five is a gesture.
High five (and variants such as Hi5, Hi-5, and Hi-Five) may also refer to:
- High Five (Columbus), a business district in Columbus, Ohio
- High-Five Challenge, a high school quiz bowl competition in Oregon and Washington
- High Five Interchange, a Dallas freeway interchange
- High 5s Project, an international collaboration promoting patient safety activities
- hi5, a social networking website
- High 5 Tickets to the Arts, New York non-profit for students
- HIV (slang reference)
- Hi-5 (Australian band), an Australian entertainment group for children
- Hi-5 (South African band), a South African boy band
- Hi-5 (Greek band), a Greek all-girl pop group
- Hi-5 (American band), an American entertainment group and TV show for children
- Hi-Five, a rhythm and blues quintet from Waco, Texas
- The Hi-Fives, a rock and roll band from San Francisco, California
- "Hi-Five" (song), a song by Japanese band Superfly
- "High 5 (Rock the Catskills)", a song by Beck from Odelay
- "High Five" (Power Rangers), an episode of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- Hi-5 (Australian TV series), a children's TV show featuring the group
- Hi-5 House, a spin-off of the Australian children's television program
- Hi-5 (American TV series), an American children's TV show inspired by the Australian show
- Hi-5 (British TV Series), a British children's television program based on the original Australian TV show
- High Five cells, a strain of insect cells.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title High five.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.