Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Kaznapped! is a video game for the Game Boy Advance based on the Cartoon Network animated television series Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi.
The future of the band is in jeopardy. Harmony, Ami and Yumi's crazy number one fan, has made off with Kaz, the girls' manager, and a stack of the band's musical instruments. Ami Onuki and Yumi Yoshimura must travel the globe, recovering their equipment, piece by piece. Harmony has made it difficult for the girls by making sure there are plenty of fanatical fans, tenacious paparazzi, and even dangerous Kaz-Bots to distract them.
- Use the unique skills of Ami or Yumi to solve puzzles and pass obstacles on their adventure to find Harmony, recover their equipment, and rescue Kaz
- Travel the globe in 18 levels, covering six unique environments from the cartoon series
- Use Ami's microphone to grapple and reach special areas
- Use Yumi's guitar to battle the Kaz-Bots Harmony has created
- Distract fans and paparazzi by playing a note for them
- Unlock a secret world upon completing the game
- Unlock mini-games, costumes, and find hidden items that fans will recognize from the TV series
See also 
External links