From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hibiscus or hibiscus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hibiscus is a large genus of about 200–220 species of flowering plants in the family Malvaceae.
Hibiscus may also refer to:
- Hibiscus (entertainer) (1949–1982), American actor
- Hibiscus Children's Center, a non-profit charitable organization
- HMS Hibiscus, two vessels of the British Royal Navy
- USS Hibiscus (1864), a United States Navy steamship
- Hibiscus (album), a 2005 album by Stonefree
- Hibiscus (restaurant), a restaurant in England
- Hibiscus tea, tea made from the flowers of Hibiscus sabdariffa
- Hibiscus (software), free and open-source remote banking software supporting FinTS (HBCI)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.