From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HIC may refer to:
- Habitat International Coalition
- Head injury criterion, a measure of the likelihood of head injury generated by crash tests
- Henry Ian Cusick, an actor
- Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia, a complication of heparin used post surgery.
- HiC, a C++ compiler and integrated development environment
- Hipparcos Input Catalogue, an astronomical catalogue
- Hot in Cleveland, a TV series
- United Nations Humanitarian Information Centers
- Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography, a chemistry technique
- Hydraulic Integrated Circuit, a complex valve made with modular hydraulic valves into a single block
Hic may refer to:
- The onomatopoeia for the sound made when hiccuping
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.