From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hick may refer to:
- Benjamin Hick, (1790-1842), a mechanical engineer
- Graeme Hick, (born 1966), an English cricketer
- John Hick, (1922-2012), a philosopher of religion and theologian
- Pentland Hick (born 1919), a British entrepreneur, author, and publisher
- W. E. Hick, (1912-1974), a British psychologist
- Hicks (disambiguation)
- Hicks (surname)
- Yokel, as a derogatory stereotype
- Hick (film), directed by Derick Martini
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.