Hidden Valley, Ventura County, California
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (July 2011)|
Hidden Valley is bordered by Lake Sherwood to the east, Newbury Park to the west and north, and the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area to the south. It is located south of the Conejo Valley, near the northwestern border of Los Angeles County.
It is an affluent equestrian ranch community, with single family houses on 20-acre or more (8.1 ha) parcels of land.
Hidden Valley is popular for filming movies and television shows due to its close proximity to Los Angeles, such as:
- the home of President Charles Logan in the television series 24, seasons 5 and 6.
- Much of the film Seabiscuit was shot in Hidden Valley.
- the original site for Greg Sumner's ranch on Knot's Landing.
- filming for American Horror Story: Asylum.
- Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi previously owned a horse ranch in the valley.
- Tom Selleck owns a ranch formerly of actor/singer Dean Martin.
|This Ventura County, California–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|