August 12, 1970 |
Hidetaka Yoshioka (吉岡 秀隆?, born on August 12, 1970 in Saitama, Japan) is a Japanese actor known for his performance in several movies as a child and lately the award-winning TV drama Dr. Koto Shinryojo. He notably played the part of Tora-san's little nephew in the "Otoko wa Tsurai yo" film series, and he appeared in Akira Kurosawa's "Rhapsody in August" and "Madadayo". He won the Japan Academy Award Best Actor in 2006 for "Always - Sunset on Third Street".
He was married to actress Yuki Uchida from 2002 to 2005.
- Otoko wa Tsurai yo (1981–1995) as Mitsuo Suwa
- Poppoya (1999) as Hideo Sugiura
- Juvenile (2000) as Yūsuke Sakamoto
- The Hidden Blade (2004) as Samon Shimada
- Miracle in Four Days (2005) as Keisuke Kisaragi
- Always Sanchōme no Yūhi (2005) as Ryunosuke Chagawa
- Always Zoku Sanchōme no Yūhi (2007) as Ryūnosuke Chagawa
- Always Sanchōme no Yūhi '64 (2012)
- The Little House (2014)
- Kita no Kuni kara (1981–2002) as Jun Kurosaka
- Dr. Kotō Shinryōjo (2003–2006) as Kensuke Gotō
- The Policeman's Lineage (2009) as Tamio Anjō
- The Place Promised in Our Early Days (2004) as Hiroki Fujisawa
- Osamu Tezuka's Buddha (2011) as Gautama Buddha
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (1996)
- Suntory (1996–2007)
- Sharp Corporation (2004)
- Sundrug (2008)
- Yamasa (2007–2010)
- 第29回日本アカデミー賞優秀作品 (in Japanese). Japan Academy Prize. Retrieved 2010-12-12.
|This article about a Japanese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|