|North entrance, June 2010|
(See other stations in Tokyo)
|Neighborhood etc.||1-8 Honchō|
|Line(s)||Seibu Ikebukuro Line|
|Statistics||51,808 passengers/day (FY2011)|
|Small bus terminal at this station|
Higashi-Kurume Station is served by the Seibu Ikebukuro Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo, with some services inter-running via the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line to Shin-Kiba and the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line to Shibuya and onward via the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Minato Mirai Line to Motomachi-Chukagai. Located between Hibarigaoka and Kiyose, it is 17.8 km from the Ikebukuro terminus.
Trains that stop here:
- Semi Express
- Commuter Semi Express
- Commuter Express
The "Emio Higashi-Kurume" shopping and eating complex opened in 2010. The station building includes lavatories for men and women and a wheelchair-accessible multi-purpose restroom.
|1||■Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Nerima and Ikebukuro
Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line for Shin-Kiba
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line for Shibuya
Tokyu Toyoko Line for Yokohama
Minatomirai Line for Motomachi-Chukagai
|2||■Seibu Ikebukuro Line||for Tokorozawa and Hannō|
|Seibu Ikebukuro Line|
|Limited express: no stop|
|Rapid express: no stop|
|Express: no stop|
|Hibarigaoka||Commuter semi express||Kiyose|
The station was rebuilt in 1994 with a new structure spanning the tracks and platforms.
The "Emio Higashi-Kurume" station complex opened in 2010.
Station numbering was introduced on all Seibu Railway lines during fiscal 2012, with Higashi-Kurume Station becoming "SI14".
In fiscal 2011, the station was used by an average of 51,808 passengers daily.
The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Higashikurume City Office
- Higashikurume Fire Station
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 201. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (March 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１２巻 東京都心北部 [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 12 Northern Central Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 32/65. ISBN 978-4-06-270072-6.
- "西武線全駅で駅ナンバリングを導入します" [Station numbering to be introduced at all Seibu stations] (pdf). News Release (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. 23 February 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- "東急東横線・メトロ副都心線相互直通、16日スタート" [Tokyu Toyoko Line and Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line inter-running to start on 16 March]. Nikkei.com (in Japanese). Japan: Nikkei Inc. 15 March 2013. Retrieved 2 April 2013.
- "駅別乗降人員 2011（平成23）年度 1日平均" [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2011)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "駅別乗降人員 2010（平成22）年度 1日平均" [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2010)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度)" [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Higashi-Kurume Station.|
- Higashi-Kurume Station information (Seibu Railway) (Japanese)