|Hokusō station forecourt, March 2006|
(See other stations in Chiba)
|Operator(s)||Hokusō Railway, JR East|
|Line(s)||Hokusō Line, Narita Sky Access, Musashino Line|
|Statistics||14,513 passengers/day (JR East, FY2010)|
Higashi-Matsudo Station is served by the following lines.
- JR East Musashino Line between Fuchū-Hommachi and Nishi-Funabashi, with some trains continuing to Tokyo via the Keiyō Line
- Hokusō Line
- Keisei Narita Sky Access
The Hokusō station consists of two elevated island platforms serving four tracks. The JR East station consists of two opposed side platforms serving two tracks.
Hokusō Line platforms
|1/2||■Hokusō Line||for Keisei-Takasago, Ueno, Asakusa, Shinagawa, and Haneda Airport|
|3/4||■Hokusō Line||for Chiba New Town Chūō and Narita Airport (Narita Sky Access)|
JR East platforms
|1||■Musashino Line||for Shin-Matsudo, Minami-Koshigaya, Musashi-Urawa, Nishi-Kokubunji, and Fuchū-Hommachi|
|2||■Musashino Line||for Nishi-Funabashi, Tokyo, and Kaihin-Makuhari|
|Narita Sky Access|
The station opened on the Hokusō Line on 31 March 1991.
The JR East station opened on 14 March 1998.
In fiscal 2010, the JR East station was used by an average of 14,513 passengers daily.
- Yahashira Cemetery
- Chiba Matsudo Minami High School
- Matsudo High School
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 195. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- "各駅情報（東松戸駅）" [Higashi-Matsudo Station information] (in Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
- "各駅の乗車人員" [Station passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
Media related to Higashi-Matsudo Station at Wikimedia Commons
- JR East station information (Japanese)