|Existed:||1996 – present|
|From:||Mito-minami Interchange in Mito, Ibaraki
National Route 6
|To:||Hitachinaka Interchange in Hitachinaka, Ibaraki
National Route 245
|National highways of Japan
Expressways of Japan
The route is officially designated as a bypass for National Route 6, however it is functionally an extension of the Kita-Kantō Expressway. As such it is classified as a national highway for motor vehicles only with national expressway concurrency (高速自動車国道に並行する一般国道自動車専用道路 Kōsoku Jidōsha Kokudō ni Heikōsuru Ippan Kokudō Jidōsha Senyō Dōro?) with the same design standard as other national expressways.
List of interchanges and features
(all in Ibaraki)
|Through to Kita-Kantō Expressway|
|17||Mito-minami IC||National Route 6 (Mito Bypass)||Mito|
|18||Mito-Ōarai IC||National Route 51|
Hitachinaka Toll Gate
|National Route 245||TB collects tolls for through traffic to Hitachinaka Road|
|Through to Hitachinaka Road|
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Kanto Bureau. "Hitachi Area Road History". Retrieved 2008-05-15.
- "E-NEXCO Expressway Data". Retrieved 2008-04-13.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport. "High Standard Trunk Road Map" (pdf). Retrieved 2008-04-13.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Kanto Bureau. "Hitachi Area Road History". Retrieved 2008-05-15.[dead link]
- (Japanese) East Nippon Expressway Company
|This article relating to the roads and highways in Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|