|Station front, April 2007|
(See other stations in Saitama)
|Neighborhood etc.||1 Higashi-Urawa|
|Statistics||26,469 passengers/day (FY2010)|
The station consists of two side platforms serving two tracks, with a third, central track for use by freight services.
|1||■Musashino Line||for Minami-Urawa, Nishi-Kokubunji, and Fuchū-Hommachi|
|2||■Musashino Line||for Minami-Koshigaya, Shin-Matsudo, Nishi-Funabashi, Tokyo, and Kaihin-Makuhari|
The station opened on 1 April 1973.
In fiscal 2010, the station was used by an average of 26,469 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
- Urawa Higashi Police Station
- Saitama Midori Ward Office
- Saitama Gakuen University
- Urawa University
- Urawa Junior College
- Kawaguchi Junior College
- Minuma Tsūsen-bori
- Hikawa Shrine
- "各駅情報（東浦和駅）" [Higashi-Urawa Station information] (in Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
- "各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度)" [2010 Station passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Higashi-Urawa Station.|
- JR East station information (Japanese)