From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up high in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
High may refer to:
Science, technology and economics
- High (atmospheric), a high pressure area
- High (computability), a quality of a Turing degree, in computability theory
- High (technical analysis), or top, an event in market-price fluctuations of a security
- High (tectonics), in geology an area where relative tectonic uplift took or takes place
- Substance intoxication, also known by the slang description "being high"
- Sugar high, the acute physical and psychological effects of the molecule sucrose
- "High" (David Hallyday song)
- "High" (Feeder song)
- "High" (James Blunt song)
- "High" (Knut Anders Sørum song)
- "High" (Lighthouse Family song)
- "High" (The Cure song)
- High (comics), a fictional character in the Wildstorm universe
- High (film), a 1967 Canadian film
- High (play), a 2011 play by Matthew Lombardo
- High, Just-As-High, and Third, in Norse mythology, three figures in the Prose Edda
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.