From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from High Country)
High country may refer to:
- High country (New Zealand)
- "High Country", a nickname for parts of western North Carolina in the United States
- "High Country", a nickname for the Colorado Plateau, including the towns of Flagstaff, Sedona, Page, and Payson in northern Arizona
- "High country", the mountainous part of the Australian Alps lying within the state of Victoria.
- "Victoria: The High Country Atlas & Guide" 2012, Hema Maps: p9
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.