High fidelity (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from High Fidelity)
High fidelity or hi-fi is most commonly a term for the high-quality reproduction of sound or images.
High Fidelity may also refer to:
- "High Fidelity" (Degrassi: The Next Generation), a 2006 teen drama episode
- High Fidelity (film), a 2000 film based on the novel High Fidelity by Nick Hornby
- Hi, Fidelity, a 2011 Hong Kong film directed by Calvin Poon
- HIFI (TV channel), a Canadian TV channel focusing on music and arts programming
- The High Fidelity, a British band
- Hi-Fidelity Quartet, an award-winning barbershop quartet
- Hi-Fi (group), Russian pop and dance group
- Hi Fi (album), by Hugh Cornwell
- High Fidelity, a song from the Elvis Costello album Get Happy!!
- High Fidelity, a song from the Daft Punk album Homework
- High Fidelity, a song from the Jurassic 5 album Power in Numbers
- Hi Fidelity, a song by The Kids from "Fame"
- High Fidelity (musical), a 2006 Broadway musical based on the novel High Fidelity by Nick Hornby
- High Fidelity (magazine)
- High Fidelity (Danish magazine), a Danish magazine published in Danish and Swedish
- High Fidelity (novel), a 1995 novel by British author Nick Hornby
- Hi-Fi, a Brazilian variation on the screwdriver cocktail
- High Fidelity Inc, a virtual world company launched by former Second Life founder Philip Rosedale
- Hi Infidelity, a 1980 music album by REO Speedwagon
- High Infidelity, a 1964 Italian comedy film
- The B-52's, an album sometimes erroneously called "High Fidelity"
- American Hi-Fi, a pop punk band
- Hi-Fi murders, a crime that occurred in Ogden, Utah, in 1974
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title High fidelity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.