High Noon (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
High Noon is a 1952 western film directed by Fred Zinnemann.
High Noon may also refer to:
- High Noon, Part II: The Return of Will Kane, 1980 TV film sequel to High Noon
- High Noon (Mark Heard album), by Mark Heard, released in 1993
- High Noon (Jerrod Niemann album), by Jerrod Niemann, released in 2014
- High Noon (Arkells album), by Canadian band Arkells, released in 2014
- High Noon (computer game), a shoot 'em up game for the Commodore 64, created by Ocean Software in 1984
- High Noon (2009 film), directed by Peter Markle
- "High Noon" (Gargoyles), a second-season episode of the Disney animated show Gargoyles
- High noon, a synonym for solar noon
- "High Noon", a song by Haircut 100 from their 1984 album Paint and Paint
- "High Noon", a song by Kruder & Dorfmeister
- "High Noon", a single by DJ Shadow
- Chikara High Noon, a professional wrestling pay-per-view produced by Chikara
- "The Ballad of High Noon", a song introduced in the 1952 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title High Noon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.