High Society (magazine)
|Publisher||Magna Publishing Group|
|First issue||May 1976|
In November 1981 a spin-off magazine, High Society Live!, debuted. Another venture was a celebrity focused publication, Celebrity Skin magazine, in 1986. The 10th Anniversary Issue of High Society, published May, 1986 featured Gail Thackray (Gail Harris) with a 10-page spread, Centerfold and Front cover. Over its twenty-five year run Margot Kidder, Ann-Margret and Barbra Streisand unsuccessfully attempted to sue the magazine after it published nude photos of them.
High Society has a Pay Per View channel.
- John Sanford, xbiz.com, iPadult.com Teams With Magna Publishing to Bring Magazines to iPad, August 30, 2012.
- "New York Post". Page Six. 7 October 2010. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- Kernes, Sr. Editor, Mark (March 2014). "The Industry Remembers Gloria Leonard". Adult Video News 30 (3): 22–23, 112. Retrieved 8 March 2014.
- "Gloria Leonard". Feminists for Free Expression. Retrieved 2009-03-30.
- Playgirl Dresses Up as PPV Channel
|This pornographic magazine or journal–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.