High desert refers to inland high-elevation (commonly 2000ft/610m or more above sea level) deserts of the American West, the Middle East, and other parts of the world. Examples of high deserts in North America include the Great Basin Desert and the Mojave Desert.
- High Desert, Albuquerque, New Mexico, a development in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- High Desert (California), an area encompassing north Los Angeles County, north San Bernardino County, and Kern County, California, in the United States
- High Desert (Oregon), an area in Eastern Oregon, United States
- Colorado Plateau, a high desert area in the United States of 337,000 km2 (130,000 mi2) within western Colorado, northwestern New Mexico, southern and eastern Utah, and northern Arizona.
- The High Desert Museum in Bend, Oregon, United States
- High Desert State Prison (Nevada) in Indian Springs, Nevada
- High Desert State Prison (California) in Susanville, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.