High tide (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
High tide is a state of tide. It may also refer to:
- High Tide (1947 film), a film noir from 1947
- High Tide (1987 film), a 1987 Australian film
- High Tide (TV series), a television series starring Rick Springfield, 1994–1997
- "High Tide", a TUGS episode
- High Tide (album), album by High Tide
- High Tide (band), a 1960s British band
- "High Tide", a song by Holly Miranda from The Magician's Private Library
- High Tide (G.I. Joe), a fictional member of the Phoenix Guard in G.I. Joe: America's Elite
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.