High Water (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from High water (disambiguation))
High water is the time in a tidal system when the tide is highest.
High water may also refer to:
- High Water, an album credited to The Fabulous Thunderbirds
- High Water, a 2004 album by El-P
- "High Water", a song by Uncle Tupelo from their 1993 album Anodyne
- "High Water", a song by Rush from their 1987 album Hold Your Fire
- "High Water (For Charley Patton)", a Bob Dylan song
- Highwater (film), a 2008 surfing film
- High Water Recording Company
- Highwater Books
- Project Highwater, a 1952 US space experiment
- Highwater, Quebec, a village in Canada
- Highwater Township, Cottonwood County, Minnesota
- Highwaters or Three quarter pants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.