Highbridge Capital Management
|Founder||Glenn Dubin and Henry Swieca|
New York, New York, United States
|Owner||J.P. Morgan Chase|
Number of employees
The firm was founded in 1992, by childhood friends Glenn Dubin and Henry Swieca. The company started with $35 million in capital and is named after the 19th century aqueduct that connects Washington Heights and the Bronx. In 2004, J.P. Morgan Asset Management purchased a 55% interest in the firm. Later, in 2009, J.P. Morgan purchased substantially all remaining shares of the firm.
- D. Brooke Harlow - Former Managing Director.
- "Highbridge Capital Management - Investor Profile". HedgeTracker. 2013-03-31. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- "Firm Overview". Highbridge. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- "Purchase Of Highbridge Capital Management | J.P. Morgan". Careers.jpmorganchase.com. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
- "Highbridge Capital Management, LLC: Private Company Information - Businessweek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2013-09-09.